Information On This Page:
Keeping your quality employees can be essential to your business success. There are proven strategies
and many online tools to help you avoid costly turnover.
- Retention Strategies, good advice and best practices
for development of an employee retention program.
- Turnover is costly. Find out how to measure those costs and improve
the bottom line.
- Safety. Lost time injuries can cost money.
There are many free online resources which feature small business advice, guides, best practices,
model policies and tools.
- WorkSource Wisconsin offers both online and phone-based
technical support and employment resource consultation services to Wisconsin employers dealing with
disability employment related issues.
- HR Tools.com is a free online destination for tools and resources
businesses need to meet daily human resource management issues and grow their businesses.
- Business Owners Tools Kit. Free cost-cutting tips,
step-by-step checklists, real-life case studies, startup advice, and business templates to small business
owners and entrepreneurs.
- Workforce, from Crain Communications, features tools, events, blogs, and networking.
- Recruiters Network, a free association for HR
professionals, recruiters and hiring managers, with the goal of providing resources and information
on the recruiting and internet recruiting industry.
- SBA.gov provides small business owners and entrepreneurs with the
targeted resources they need to help them succeed in business. Find. Explore. Achieve.
- SCORE Learning Center, from America’s premier
source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses. SCORE is
a nonprofit association with 354 offices across the country offering free business mentoring and