Information On This Page:
Wisconsin Job Centers offer no-fee ways to ease the hiring burden. From
the internet-based Job Center of Wisconsin to on-site recruiting, our staff
can simplify making connections to the best available talent.
Wisconsin Job Centers have information and resources to help your hiring process go smoothly. The professional,
experienced staff offer:
- Consultation on hiring practices
- On-site recruiting facilities
- Job application collection
- Access to underutilized populations
- Tax credit information
- Training assistance
- Pre-screening services (in some locations only)
To find contact information for the location nearest you, visit
ttp://www.wisconsinjobcenter.org/directory, or call
toll-free 888-258-9966 and ask about recruitment services that can fill your needs.
- JobCentral. Job listings placed on Job Center of Wisconsin gain
nationwide exposure automatically on this leading board, all for no fee.
- WorkSource Wisconsin provides effective and practical
technical assistance and accessible, on-going supports for employers interested or successfully employing
and accommodating people with disabilities.
- Think Beyond the Label.com raises awareness
about the business case for and to counter attitudes and myths about people with disabilities. It is evolving
into a streamlined collaboration between public and private workforce systems, building the pipeline of qualified
candidates with disabilities and meet the overall hiring needs of businesses.
- Milicruit allows employers an
opportunity to not only recruit during a career fair, but 24x7x365 through
a virtual recruitment center.