- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
Wisconsin Job Centers offer no-fee ways to ease the hiring burden. From Job Center of Wisconsin to on-site recruiting, our staff can simplify making connections to the best available talent.
- Using Job Center of Wisconsin. Find help here for using Wisconsin's single-largest source of qualified candidates across the occupational spectrum.
- Job Fairs, sponsored by Wisconsin Job Center locations throughout the year, efficiently connect multiple businesses to multiple job candidates in a single day.
- On-site recruitment events are hosted by Wisconsin Job Center locations for single businesses to connect with multiple job candidates in a single day.
- Labor Pools. Find untapped segments of available and talented workers.
- Background Checks. Guidance and resources.
- Testing and Assessment. Services available through Wisconsin Job Centers.
- After the Hire. Links to information on required reporting, posters, and labor laws.
- Writing effctive job listings. Quality job advertisements produce quality results.
- Events, sponsored by Wisconsin Job Centers in collaboration with local business groups and other partners, include workshops, seminars and conferences covering important topics for recruiting, managing and training employees.
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Certification (MSSC)
Wisconsin Job Centers have information and resources to help your hiring process go smoothly. The professional, experienced staff offer:
- Consultation on hiring practices
- On-site recruiting facilities
- Job application collection
- Access to underutilized populations
- Tax credit information
- Training assistance
- Pre-screening services (in some locations only)
To find contact information for the location nearest you, visit ttp://www.wisconsinjobcenter.org/directory, or call toll-free 888-258-9966 and ask about recruitment services that can fill your needs.
- US.JOBS. Job listings placed on Job Center of Wisconsin gain nationwide exposure automatically on this leading board, all for no fee.
- WorkSource Wisconsin provides effective and practical technical assistance and accessible, on-going supports for employers interested or successfully employing and accommodating people with disabilities.
- Think Beyond the Label.com raises awareness about the business case for and to counter attitudes and myths about people with disabilities. It is evolving into a streamlined collaboration between public and private workforce systems, building the pipeline of qualified candidates with disabilities and meet the overall hiring needs of businesses.
- Milicruit allows employers an opportunity to not only recruit during a career fair, but 24x7x365 through a virtual recruitment center.