- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Other Resources
- My Account
Use these links to connect with programs and assistance for specific groups and targeted populations.
- Workers with Work Related Limitations
- Non-Traditional Occupations
- Older Workers
- Reentry Toolkit
- Youth and Employment
- Dislocated Workers
- Layoff and Retraining Assistance
Labor Laws, Discrimination
- Wisconsin Labor Laws
- Discrimination in Wisconsin
- Wage and Hours Laws (Federal)
- Employment Law Guide (Federal)
- Discrimination (Federal)
- Safety and Buildings, Wisconsin Dept. of Commerce
- Wisconsin Workplace Safety Institute
- OSHA (Federal)
- OSHA For Youth (Federal)
- Workers Compensation
Other Wisconsin resources
- Wisconsin.gov Complete information on State of Wisconsin and state government services.
- WISCJOBS , information on jobs with the State of Wisconsin. Join over 40,000 dedicated employees who are carrying out the respective missions of over 50 state agencies and 26 University of Wisconsin campuses throughout the state.
- Wisconsin National Guard. Tuition assistance, GI bill and a part time employment serving Wisconsin while going to school.
Other Federal resources
- America's Service Locator. Connect with comprehensive employment and career centers with offices nation wide. Search by ZIP Code, City, State, or type of service you need.
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA) includes links of interest to employers and jobseekers.
- Federal Jobs This is the government's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information. A U.S. Office of Personnel Management web site.
- First Gov. Links to US Government Services and programs. Arranged by topic, and searchable.
- First Gov for Workers connects workers to US Government information jobs, learning, family and health, transportation, money management, travel and your rights as a citizen.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the Federal agency that covers workplace safety for all private sector employment. This link provides information on workers rights and how to file a complaint.
- US Department of Labor (DOL) contains information on all of its programs and services.
- Veterans Employment and Training Service (VETS) provides connections to Veterans Services.