- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Other Resources
- My Account
Keyword More Information
To search with Keywords, enter a word or phrase that is specific to the job you are looking for, such as:
- Job Title
- Education Level
Do not use commas in the Keywords field.
- Incorrect: cna,+home+health,+caregiver,
- Correct: cna + home + health + caregiver
- Correct: cna and home and health and caregiver
Word stemming makes your job search more powerful by finding variations of a word. Enter a word in the Keywords field and variations of the word will also be searched for.
- Example 1: Enter "account" in the Keywords field. The Job Search Results
will include jobs the word 'account ', 'accounts ', 'accounting ', 'accountant '.
- Example 2: Enter 'welding ' in the Keywords field. The Job Search Results will include jobs with the word 'weld ', 'welding ', 'welder ', 'welders '.
Boolean Search Operators
Boolean search operators (and, or, not) can be used in the Keywords field to further refine your search.
- Using the 'and ' (or &) operator limits your search. Use it to target required skills,
experience, technologies, or titles you would like to limit your search results to.
- Example: accounting and manager (accounting & manager)
- Using the 'or ' (or |) operator typically broadens your search. It should be used when
you want your search results to contain a combination of search terms.
- Example: accounting or manager (accounting | manager)
- Using the 'not ' (or ~) operator narrows your search by excluding certain search terms.
It should be used when you don't want to see certain words appear in your search results.
- Example: accounting not manager (accounting ~ manager)
- When using 'and ' and 'or ' operators together, the 'and ' operator gets higher precedence than 'or '.
- Example: accounting and manager or supervisor (accounting & manager | supervisor)
- When using 'or ' and 'not ' together, the 'or ' items should be in parentheses.
- Example: (accounting or accountant) not manager or (accounting | accountant) ~ manager
After selecting your job search criteria, click on the Search Jobs button.
Not satisfied with your search results?
- If too many jobs were returned, use a more descriptive or narrowly focused keyword or phrase.
- If too few or no jobs were returned, use a less restrictive keyword or phrase.