- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
- My Account
Training and Education
There is a connection between training and your earnings, over a period of time. It's a fact: the more you learn the more you may earn!
- Training Programs, information appropriate for your intended career, including Apprenticeship, Youth Apprenticeship, classroom and on-the-job training.
- Wisconsin Colleges and Universities present higher educational resources with a worldwide reputation for quality.
- Financial Aid takes many forms, including loans, grants and scholarships.
- Customized Training programs from the Wisconsin Technical College System help job seekers meet the changing needs of business and industry.
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship is a structured system of training designed to prepare individuals for skilled occupations.
- Youth Apprenticeship is designed for high school students who want hands on learning in an occupational area at a worksite along with classroom instruction.
- Job Corps is a no-cost education and vocational training
program that helps young people ages 16 through 24 improve the quality of their lives through vocational
and academic training.
Two Wisconsin Locations:
- Wisconsin GED/HSED Program. Open the doors to your future! If you have not completed high school, earn your a General Educational Development (GED) or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED).
- Workbased Learning. Students can benefit from participation in educational programs which provide a work-based experience and a more deliberate selection of course work based on potential career interests
- Wisconsin Challenge Academy, part of the National Guard National Guard Youth Challenge Program, intervenes in and reclaims the lives of 16-18 year old high school dropouts, instilling values, life skills, education, and self-discipline to succeed as productive citizens.
- Career Locker (formerly WISCareers) is a career development website designed to help youth and adults with career awareness, exploration and planning. It includes details about schools, programs and financial aid. How to get logon credentials.
- Career Cruising is a self-exploration and planning program that helps people of all ages achieve their potential in school, career and life. How to get logon credentials.
- StudentAid.gov is a gateway to Federal government programs, financial aid, and student loans.