Pre-registration is required to obtain an admission ticket to Wisconsin Career Expo events.
There are three steps to follow:
- Register on Job Center of Wisconsin!
If you are already registered, proceed to step 2.
If you haven't registered, go the Job Center of Wisconsin home page
Click on the "Create a Logon" link and get started.
- Complete the "Self Assessment Survey"
This, too, is found on Job Center of Wisconsin.
To get there:
Complete, save and print the Self Assessment Survey. You'll need it ... and your resume!
- Logon, and click on "Job Seeker Tools"
- Go to "My Resume"
- Complete, save and print your resume
- Click on "Self Assessment Survey"
- Attend a Career Expo Readiness Review Session
Career Expo events listed below have scheduled Career Readiness
Review Sessions. No appointment necessary. Bring your resume and completed
Self Assessment Survey to any Career Readiness Review Session.
Your material will be reviewed, and you will receive your admission ticket!
For additional information concerning Wisconsin Career Expos or the requirements for
admission, call toll-free 888/258-9966 and select "job seeker" at the prompt; or, email